Service Design Jam sees teams from across the world sign up in advance of the challenge, which allows 48 hours to develop and prototype a service solution, to a shared a brief. The idea, which might be a film, images of a mock-up, a dummy website ‘or anything else… Sound like fun?
Please check Service Design Jam Shanghai: Just 48 hours to change the WORLD for registrations for the Jam in Shanghai 24-26 February. See the results of last year’s Global Service Jam.
Service Jam is non-profit project organized by volunteers, so we are looking for sponsors to help us cover the event cost. Sponsoring Service Design Jam will give your brand great visibility to the interdisciplinary community in Shanghai, including some of the leading designers in practice.
- Platinum RMB 20,000: Brand coverage on communication materials and website, 5 minutes for your organization at the closing presentation, plus five reserved tickets for the Jam party (26 Feb) to celebrate the end of the event
- Gold RMB 10,000: Brand coverage on communication materials and website plus three reserved tickets for the Jam party on the Sunday (26 (Feb)
- Silver RMB 5,000: Lunches or coffee and snacks. Each meal will have the company name/logo on display during the meal.
- Bronze RMB 2,000: Stationery & art materials. Company name/logo on display with Stationery & Art Materials.
We’ll be spending sponsorship funds on:
- Security and cleaning costs
- Stationery & Art Materials
- Coffee & snacks throughout the event – to keep us going
- Celebration Jam party on Sunday 26 February – to celebrate the end of the event
Our sponsors and supporters help us to bring you the best jam experience at Shanghai. I hope you can support us on this!
For more information, please contact Lotta Ygartua at CBi China Bridge.